If you like the photographs you see on my site, lets meet up for a chat so we can get to know each other to figure out if we are right to work together and I can show you some more work.
Some questions to bare in mind that I usually ask…
- The date
- Have you got an itinerary of the day I can have a copy of?
- The names and addresses of venues
- How many people are attending the wedding?
- How many bridesmaids do you have?
- How many ushers?
- Where will you be getting ready? Do you want photos of this?
- Have you got a family member or friend from both sides that can help find the people I need for group photos?
- Emergency phone numbers?
- A list of people in group shots needed
If you need help with running through your list of group photos here are the typical shots…
- Bride and Groom with her parents
- Bride and Groom with his parents
- Bride and Groom with both sets of parents
- Bride and Groom with siblings
- Bride and Groom with close family members
- Bride and Groom with bridesmaids/groomsmen
- Bride with bridesmaids/maid of honour
- Groom and groomsmen/best man
Entire wedding party.
Hello! Cool post, amazing!!!